Wednesday, 26 June 2013

I have an obsession with rooftops

These are some photos taken a while back with a disposable camera. I FINALLY got them developed and I really like the look of them, so much nicer than my usual iPhone photos. Back when my hair was an ugly colour. Other photos from that day are here.












I really want to get into photography, I'm regretting not taking it as a subject and I'm probably too lazy to learn about it on my own. I really like the look of film photos so I'll be asking for a film camera for my birthday (which I'm dreading). I want to take some more nice photos like these while my hair is pink but ugh the weather is so depressing. Really hating school at the moment.

19 comments:

  1. These photos are so beautiful! <3

    xx
    Inés
    www.riotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photographs. You should really do more! By the way, I took photography at school and to be honest I feel that your very lucky that you didn't choose photography at school - school seems to take the fun out of it from my experience. Also I really like your pink hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah you're probably right, trying not to regret anything anyway because there's no point

      Delete
  3. They're lovely! Film pictures tend to look so much more special, I have a really old film camera (to the extent that it comes from a time where they found it nessesary to advertise that it took pictures in colour) and am dreading getting it developed as I'm scared it didn't work... Also, with the Internet I'm sure you can find loads of advice on photography, plus won't be restricted by doing what the teacher says to get good grades :) (ps, I have been motivated to dye my hair green! It'll be done in about an hour!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that element of surprise is both scary and exciting! I was scared that they would all be horrible, but they weren't so I was pleasantly surprised :) Omg can't wait to see your green hair, coloured hair is fabbbbb

      Delete
  4. Oh my lord such stunning photos! And those cat shoes in the last photo are unbelievable, I need those in my life so bad! xx

    www.ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I agree with you, the feel of film photos is so lovely. Also, your kitty shoes in the last pic are so radddd omg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking pictures with a disposable camera as well, they always look so magical! I've started using them some months ago and now I got a little book where I keep all my magical photos in, it's like my little treasury hihi <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeah I need to do something with my photos, I don't know what though!

      Delete
  7. i absolutely love these pictures, i think film looks way better than normal digital photos. i always find it exciting not knowing how the pictures will turn out! the first picture is so beautiful, it has such a nice contrast of colours!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Film pictures are always so beautiful and these are definitely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the theme is is beautiful, i adore the scenery and vibe of it

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I think you linked the wrong blog ;)

      Delete
  10. your photos are very wistful, I like them :) you should definitely continue with your photography. I've taught myself everything I know, just through trial and error. It's not as hard as it seems, trust me! Thank you so much for your lovely, lovely comment on my blog. It was really sweet of you. I'm following now on bloglovin, hope you'll come back soon :)

    Holly xoxo
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wow for my photos to be wistful, that's all I could hope for! Wistful and witchy :) someday. Thanks for the advice, yeah I'll definitely continue with it because it gives me such pleasure seeing a perfect photograph, with imperfect elements of course. Such an expensive hobby though :( must get a job!!

      Delete
  11. Aah these photos are so lovely! I sort of know what you mean about being too lazy to learn about photography though. I would like to as well but I can never motivate myself to actually do it...

    ReplyDelete